Saturday, July 20, 2013

Once Again, I'm Defending The People of Riverwest

I'm tired of defending Riverwest from inaccurate news reporting. Is Riverwest perfect? No. But, it appears that the local news only thinks that the entire City of Milwaukee is made up of one neighborhood - Riverwest.

The unfortunate news of the triple shooting near Meinecke and First Street left another blow on Riverwest - even though this didn't occur within the neighborhood. The media referred to this location as "near Riverwest." I'm not familiar with the "near Riverwest" neighborhood. Can anyone show me this on the attached map?

 















I'm singling out our local Fox news team - but, all local news reporters are guilty of this. Get your facts straight.


1 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Dennisrepetition Miskowski said...

I Strongly Believe That River West is on of the fastest growing neighbor hood in Milwaukee. I love the real estate in River West and if anyone has a property for sale please please contact me at #Dennisrepeptition Facebook@DennisFabiola Youtube@Dennisrepetition Miskowski Instagram@dennis_repetition Or email me @rent1livehappy@gmail.com

Thank you River west

 

Post a Comment

<< Home